Sunday, April 8, 2012

More Silhouettes for Your Inspiration

Today is a special Sunday! Most of us are celebrating new life in one form or another. While I will be praising God today in song, I will also be thanking him for new life coming to our family.  I now have two daughters-in-law expecting this year!


We already have some wonderful creations in our challenge and I am mindful of Deanna's creation (#2) and what it represents to her and to me.


We have more wonderful inspiration continuing our theme of Silhouettes.  



Do check out our sponsor this month over at Carolines Creative Stamps and see her wonderful designs.






Don't forget you may enter our challenge up to three times.  The theme is silhouettes and your silhouette must be part of a scene. If you don't have a blog you may still enter by sending me your jpg file and I will attach it for you.  Please make a new project - no back linking.


Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful Easter Sunday!
NancyD

6 comments:

Rosie said...

Again wonderful examples.

Happy Easter to you and yours

Dora said...

amazing examples.
it is realy a painting!!
and congrats to you.
greetings

Deanna said...

Thank you for your dedication and beautiful scenic cards. They are much appreciated.

Anna-Karin said...

Happy Easter! And congrats on the happy news.

Lovely cards!

stampinganja said...

Beautiful cards and wonderful news!!

shulsart said...

Olga, I love your card, the flourish really sets off the image.