Sunday, April 7, 2013

Down on the Farm - Week 2

This is our second week for the "Down on the Farm" challenge.  Well Spring has sprung where I live and I see cows and sheep out grazing everywhere I look on all the farms up and down the highway.

I excited about the variety and beauty of the farm inspiration and what I see from our challenger so far.  Here is more inspiration from our wonderful Design Team.



Maggie - Silver Crafter







Nancy - Crafting Passions



Now it is your turn to show us what farms in your area look like.  Please make sure your creations are finished projects like cards and tags.  You may enter up to 3 times and as many challenges as you wish.  If you do not have a blog or account on Split Coast Stampers, then just email me a picture of the piece and I will add it to one of our posts.  

If you are not sure what constitutes a scenic project, check out the information here.

Don't forget to add GDT to your link if you wish to be considered for a guest spot. 

Have fun creating!
NancyD

No comments: